Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Matomy Media (Text Link Ads) Ad Network CPM rates and Review

Filled under:

Matomy CPM rates

Matomy is the top leading Ad Network Company. Publishers earn by Text links and inner links. The network having good Page rank will earn huge income. They pay on time NET 5 basics. They have good rates for publishers. They have affiliate programmes.  Publishers earn money by selling their texts on their website or blog.

 Rating :   9.4/10
 Network Name
Matomy Media
 Network Type
 CPM, Revenue Share
 Minimum Threshold 
 $25
Payment Mode
 Paypal, Wire
 Payment Schedule 
 NET5
 Average text link rates
  $1.25- $2.00
Average Page rank rate
  $5.50- $ 8.75
 Payment Proof
   Yes
 Alexa Rank
  4318
Network Trust
 90%
 Advertisers
 Publishers

1 comments:

  1. I want to share my experience in using ad networks. I discovered adtomatik and it was the first service I used of this type and got the best results that I could ever imagine.

    ReplyDelete